Peppermint Green Tea Darjeeling 1st Flush Blooming Tea 50 Gm
- Intro: Seer Secrets Green Tea ultimate herbal rejuvenating beverage which is loaded with health and goodness. Each sip will leave you feeling fresh and recharged for hours to come
- Health benefits: Relieves stress, extremely useful in digestion, aids in more restful sleep, increases focus and concentration, relieves sinus among other health benefits
- Relax and enjoy this special blend containing peppermint leaves, the most natural way to reduce stress at any time. Let go of all worries as you feel nature’s magical power of relaxation flow through you.
- Contents: Natural Mint leaves | Caffeine Free | Steeping Instructions: Place Peppermint Tea in a cup before pouring hot water. Steep for 3-4 minutes. Drink Plain.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Peppermint tea has known antibacterial properties against bacteria which are the cause of illnesses including fevers, coughs, and colds. Not only can drinking this delicious tea help you treat the symptoms of being ill, but it can also prevent your body from getting sick in the first place!
Handpicked by tea pluckers at certified organic tea estates facing the majestic peaks of the Himalayan mountains, this exotic Darjeeling first flushes green tea is the perfect way to kick start a healthy lifestyle and is popularly considered as the elixir of life which promotes health, longevity, and wellness. Peppermint tea is a delicious and refreshing way to boost your overall health in a number of ways due to its ability to improve digestion, eliminate inflammation, relax the body & mind, cure bad breath and boost the immune system. The menthol that is naturally present in the herb is a known muscle relaxant and soother. This tea contains carminative properties. Having a cup of peppermint green tea before going to the bed helps soothe various stomach ailments like gas, constipation or bloating & it further helps you dream more vividly. It contains antioxidants called flavonoids which alter the cell- signaling pathways to possibly prevent diseases. The hot peppermint tea also soothes sore throat making it a smart choice when you have a cold or flu. Experience a sense of well-being each time you indulge in a soothing brew of Seer Secrets Peppermint Green Tea and feel the goodness of our product.
How to use
In a cup add 3-4 pearls of green tea and add water at 80 Celcius. To avoid overcooking the tea, let it sit for 2 mins and cherish the energizing tea blend.